Here’s the first of our four-part series exploring couponing websites. Check out the pros and cons of Coupons.com.
- Let’s you print coupons, get coupon codes for online purchases, and link coupons directly to loyalty cards and credit cards from participating retailers.
- Offers a handy app that lets you print coupons directly from your mobile device and sends push notifications when coupons are available for retailers in your immediate area.
- Features a “Local Deals” section where you can save on things like oil changes, movers, classes, and other local services.
- There’s also a “cash back” section that offers cash-back deals from local restaurants when you decide to splurge on a meal out.
- Most coupons you find on this site can’t be scanned from a mobile device which is pretty inconvenient, especially if you’re out and about with no printer access.
- The app does have a section for in-store deals, and while those coupons can be scanned the selection is very small.
With more pros than cons, Coupons.com makes clipping and organizing the coupons you need quick and easy.